Sunday, May 15, 2011

Want to Reach Your Goal? What is Holding You Back?

  Yoga on the beach is amazing, I would join in daily  if I lived near a beach.
Yoga at the gym is great too, but I have to get in the car, get there on time, find a class I really like....  I have so many excuses.
This may sound familiar to you.  What is your goal and what is keeping you from reaching that goal.
I think my biggest problem is time management.  I like to get certain things done in the morning and the morning is only so many hours.  Hmmm, sounds like excuses.
So, for today think about what keeps you from reaching your goal.
And if  you don't reach this goal, how does it serve you to hang on to what ever it is you are trying not to hang on to or change?
What are the benefits of your goal and is it just easier not to change or is it something else?
Comments?  I want to know what you think.
I will be posting recipes on my website for those of you who have weight loss as a goal, so check that out, too.
Have a wonderful day.  See you tomorrow at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment