Saturday, May 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge

This 30 day challenge is for anyone who is interested in making a positive change in their life.
My friend is trying to loose some weight for an event coming up in about 30 days.  I decided to help her and in turn help myself reach some goals that I have.  Is there something that you want to do to change or improve your life?
Do you want some help, encouragement, support of others and guidance to get you on the road to success? If so, join this 30 day challenge and you stop thinking about what you want to do and DO WHAT YOU WANT AND NEED TO DO.

Day one was supposed to be yesterday, and as you know I am guiding and participating in this challenge, so of course I had myl challenges to deal with. Blogspot was down and I am having some issues still to be unraveled with my website.  Not to be discouraged I just moved day one to today making this more of a 31 day challenge.  More to love!
So, here we go.  Get your pen and paper or make a new file on your computer and take some time to write down what you want.   What do you really want?  Make sure your goal or goals are clear and create a way to measure your success.  Your goal can be anything from loosing weight to getting better sleep or clearing the clutter. Everyday I will give tips and ask questions to help you along.
Feel free to post on my FB page ( Bella Healthy Living) what you are working on and how you want to measure your success as we move along.  Please bring a friend along, too.  I want to have a hundred people working on their goals
by the end of the challenge.  Sign on my blog, it's free.
My goal is to step up my exercise program which practically disappeared by the end of the winter and de clutter my desk, office. I will be keeping an exercise journal and will clear one area of my desk/office each day. What is your goal, and how will you reach it?
With winter well behind us let's be inspired by the wonders of spring  and create new beginnings that we can use to improve our lives so we can live fully, happily and with positive intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment