Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Boys Are Coming Home For Thanksgiving


It is Thanksgiving this week and I have been under the radar since June.  
Even though it will be a busy week with the holiday, work and the boys coming home, I just had to start my blog up again.   I want to thank all of you who encourage me to keep blogging, posting, writing articles, speaking in the community and learning new things, I truly appreciate your support.  Sometimes I think it would be nice to be less busy, but then I think about my mission, my passion or Dharma, and then I just keep going.  I want to help as many people learn how to live longer, happier more vital lives. Since June  I have been busy learning new things to teach my clients, friends and family. So stay tuned, there is more to come.  I will be blogging every week or two and sharing lots of new juicy tidbits with you all.

To each and every one of you, whether you are coming or going for Thanksgiving, be safe, be happy and most of all take a minute to appreciate all that you have in your life.
To your good health,

Laurie Samuels, RDH, CHC
www.bellahealthyliving.com

No comments:

Post a Comment