Saturday, July 16, 2011

How is a Beach Ball Like a Beer Belly?

If you have an Apple computer you may recognize this picture.  It is the spinning beach ball of death.
Mine appeared with increased frequency late last summer and by October I was at the Apple store buying an external hard drive to back up my data. This past week my computer sent me some messages of doom and gloom and then crash boom..............Lucky or perhaps not so lucky for me this has happened to us before and we just watched the beach ball and never did a thing, the sad ending to that story was a crash without the ability to restore the information, pictures, videos, all vacation pictures, music, files and more.  So this time I was not about to let this happen again.
Of course now you are wondering why I am writing about this, usually I write about health related issues.
We humans are not unlike the beach ball on the computer, got an ache, got a pain, got bad digestion, a rash
 and what are we doing about it?  We are so good at adapting that we often forget that one of these things is not necessarily good.  But we deal with the symptoms and continue on our merry way. FORTUNATELY, our bodies have an amazing propensity to HEAL given the right conditions.  It is never too late to make a change for the good.  A change that will make a real difference in your life.

 So please do not wait till your hard drive crashes, (heart attack, stroke, cancer, diabetes) make a change that will help you lead the life you want now and in your retirement years. Live longer and enjoy your days.
Be well from Laurie at Bella Healthy Living.

Check out my website: www.bellahealthyliving.com
and on FB

No comments:

Post a Comment