Friday, June 24, 2011

Anything This Pretty has to Taste Good Even if it's GREEN!

A mixture of GREENS from my CSA                                                                                                                                                              It could be that there is something inherently wrong with me, but when I look at the picture above, I start to salivate! Ha! It looks delicious.  People are always telling me that it is expensive to eat healthy food and I disagree. If you keep a few simple ingredients on hand you can make delicious food with a couple of fresh veggies, a grain and perhaps some beans.  Sound too good to be true?  I think not.


Keeping garlic, onion and fresh ginger on hand is a good and inexpensive start to any fresh meal. To these ingredients I added chic peas, fresh greens and toasted cashews.  I served it on mixed brown rice and in a flash, fresh and delicious dinner. You could use just about any vegetable, beans and not chic peas, quinoa and not rice.  Any way you like it, with little effort, little time and little cash delicious dinner in a flash.  This recipe is posted on m website. BellaHealthyLiving.com  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment